Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Considering Going Digital? Check This Out!

Are you a scrapbooker?  Are you a scrapbooker who has stacks of pictures and none of them have been scrapped?  <raising my hand and hanging my head in shame>  Yes....I am one of you!  Have you considered going Digital?  Well.....now you can try it with no obligation!

Starting February 1st.....you can get a FREE 30 Day trial of Stampin' Up's My Digital Studio paper crafting software.  (We say paper crafting, because this thing does WAY more than just scrapbook!)



With the FREE trial, you'll get:
It's simple; add the free My Digital Studio Express trial (item 129600) to your online shopping cart, and then download and install it from your Download Manager.  Watch for more information on February 1.  If you do not already have MDS, you'll want to be sure to take advantage of this free trial!




No comments: