Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy 2012

Another year has come and gone.  I just don't know how a year can fly by so fast?  But, here we are.... and January 1st is almost over.    Jr. Edition and I spent a good part of the day in my stamp room.   He had made New Year's cards for our friends last night and I loved his idea so much, I am stealing it!   I asked him to make a few more so they can send out some Christmas thank yous.   I was having fun playing with all my new goodies from the new Occasions Mini catalog!  They had taken a back burner when my stamp room became Christmas central for a few days.  Not a bad way to ring in the new year, huh?

In the midst of all the holiday hustle and bustle, I was able to hold a downline meeting with some of my local gals and a few "stampin' sisters."  We try to get together through the year, but our schedules don't always jive....so we took some time out and found that we all had December 29th free! 

We had a potluck dinner- and did a shoebox swap.  Here is what we created:

Carol B- used the SAB set Fresh Vintage and the coordinating designer paper, Everyday Enchantment as well as the ribbon and brad pack.  You can earn ALL these items for FREE starting Jan 24th.  Ask me how!  She also used our new hearts framelets. 

Joanna I used the SAB set Elementary Elegance and also, the SAB designer paper and coordinating ribbon.  All can be earned for FREE.


Debi C used my new favorite, Mixed Bouquet from the Occasions mini.  Love the fact that he has a coordinating punch.  She also used the SAB designer paper and matching ribbon...again....what's the word?  FREE!!

Mandy C used a gorgeous new set in the mini called, Love and Laughs.  The perfect new wedding set.  She coordinated it with the frame from Elementary Elegance and we embossed the whole darn thing in silver....beautiful. 


Becky L used Party this Way.  It's a current stamp in the big catalog, but we have lots of current items that you can earn for FREE during SAB.  Awesome!  Love the antique brads on this!

Heather F used an Occasion set called, Mouthwatering....and it is!  Because, this Popsicle is embossed with SCENTED embossing powder!  That's right....it smells like melon!  She also used the coordinating paper, Sweet Shoppe.  And topped if off with our  new Pool Party Baker's Twine.  Love it!!


This is mine.  I used Mixed Bouquet as well and also our new, Twitterpated designer paper from the Occasion mini.  Love the colors....so....bright and cheery. 


And since it's a new year and I want to start it off right, how about some blog candy?


All you need to do is tell me what your most excited about in the Occasions Mini (or Sale a bration...but not sure you got your mini's yet) and you can win this:


Thank you Kindly....a perfect set to say thank YOU kindly for supporting me for the last 10 years!   Happy New Year, Stampers!!!  You can respond here, on facebook or my email.  Good Luck!  I'll pick a winner on Tues morning. 

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the framelits dies, the mixed bunch stamp sets and blossom punch, I'm excited to try the scented embossing powders. Also the baby prints. Now I just have to find the money to buy all this cool stuff.

Teresa W.

Anonymous said...

From the Occasions catalog I really like the Mixed Bunch stamp set and blossom punch. I also like the large sizzlits die. From the SAB catalog I liked the Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper. (Lesley H. from IL)