Wednesday, May 15, 2013

This and That....Part 5

Tab is still working on her journal.  If you are attending our Kiss Em Goodbye event at Norlo on Saturday, you'll be able to see it up close and personal.  It won't be a finished project, because she is going to keep playing with it over the summer. 
 
Here is what she had to say:


I have just discovered my newest and most favorite feature of this journal: the absolute simplicity of its design & pages plus the sheer joy of producing something gorgeous but in a short amount of time that fits into the busy hectic lives that we live in today :-)

 

I have been super occupied lately and feeling guilty that I have not had time to work on my This & That "Smash" Book (I did win the drawing to be Jody's guinea pig which does put me on a semi-deadline) I sent some photos to the 1-hr print shop at WalMart and worked on creating and finishing NINE pages in a single evening with the help from my Stampin' Up markers, a photo corner punch, letter stamps, washi tape, and a few misc. other items!
 








 
All I know is.....she had me at Justin Timberlake. 
 
 
 

No comments: