Friday, May 17, 2013

It's Paper Pumpkin Time!!!

Oh my, how I love this Paper Pumpkin!  Each month, a lovely little box of crafty goodness arrives on my doorstep!

Even though, I own just about everything you can imagine....and still want more, I do enjoy the simplicity and ease of these projects.   I needed a quick card for my "niece" at Wilson College.  I am her Aunt Sarah....kind of like a big sister program.  She was gearing up for finals this week and I wanted to send her a care package and a note......as well as getting ready for our big event at Norlo and running the Race for Education Fundraiser at Aidan's school...well, I didn't have time to sit down and "create."   Paper Pumpkin to the rescue!!!

 
I opened up April's kit......and look at that...everything I need, right there!
 
 

 
I quickly put the stamps together and saw that I had a stampin' spot, pre cut/pre scored cardstock, pre cut designer paper, ribbon, twine, pre sticky die cut stickers and envelopes!!!
 
 

 
I chose to make the card they suggested and, no lie....in less then 5 minutes, I had opened the packaged, put together my stamps and made a card.  Of course, I was thrilled to see the You Kick Booty stamp....perfect for a girl getting ready to take finals!!
 
So, what are YOU waiting for?  Join my Paper Pumpkin Posse today....because, when you join during Paper Pumpkin Palooza....now through May 25th, YOU get a FREE Dazzling Details of your choice!
 
Just contact me today to join:  cjbrechbill@earthlink.net
You'll be glad you did as soon as that little red box arrives on your doorstep in June!!!
 

No comments: