Monday, May 13, 2013

In Colors 2013-2014

Oh my, they are gorgeous!  I just love 'em!!!!  Coastal Cabana, Pistachio Pudding, Baked Brown Sugar, Strawberry Slush and Cantaloupe Crisp....yum!


I know you want them....and you want them all!  I know I do!!!  Consider joining my Brand New In Color Club!  Many of you have expressed interest and I'm here to please!

Starting in June and ending in October, you'll receive an In Color Bundle each month!  The bundle contains:  an inkpad and refill, marker, 4 sheets of coordinating cardstock and 2 yards of In Color ribbon in one of our fabulous new colors.  By October, you'll have them all!!!

I need 5 people to participate to make this work, so sign up by June 5th.  Cost is $18.00 each month and when you sign up, you commit for the 5 months.  Payment is due by the 5th of each month.  Cash or check only....I can not accept credit cards for this club.

Contact me today at cjbrechbill@earthlink.net to reserve your spot....I am closing the club at 5 members! 

Happy Stampin'
Jody

No comments: