Thursday, December 20, 2012

What can MDS do for you????

Well, it can certainly make your Christmas cards unique, one of a kind and super easy!
 
This year, I wanted to try the "photo card" thing.....but I do love making my cards.  What to do, what to do.....MDS to the rescue!!!
 
I chose premade downloads...which may have cost $1.95?  But I totally could have made them myself with all the components of MDS.
 
All I did was purchase/download ....took, maybe 5 minutes?  Found the pictures I wanted to use and dropped them in the photo box....took, maybe 2 minutes?  Then I added my own sentiment.....  Then I uploaded them to Stampin' Up!....took (well...a long time because I was uploading my calendars as well and my computer hiccuped in the middle....but normally, it would take 5 or so minutes). 

The longest part was shopping for FREEBIES....because my calendars/cards totalled $150.00, I got FREE hostess goodies.   My calendars were $29.95 each and I ordered one for the hubs and all the grandparents.  My cards were $1.45 each, which included envelopes.

The 2nd longest part was waiting!  I was really pushing it by the time I ordered,  but 10 days later, they showed up on my doorstep.  I opened them, put them in an envelope and slapped an address sticker on.....they are postal tomorrow!

Easy, peesy mac n cheesy!  I am soooo doing this again next year!  But, I will continue to make handmade cards for my very special friends and customers! 

Here is what they looked like:

 
 
This is the back, pretty cool...it's designer series paper, you can add text, embellishements, your christmas letter, more pics or leave blank for your friends to use in their scrapbook.
 
 
 
 
 




No comments: