Monday, December 3, 2012

December Ribbon Share



Hello Stampers,

many of you enjoyed my ribbon share last year and many of you suggest an embellishment share to go along with it....so here you go!



I am offering 3 different shares....each share needs FIVE participants to make it work. If you plan on joining, just let me know and I will pair you with 4 other folks. If you and some friends know you are interested, just let me know and you'll be paired together.

I will offer these in December, January and February.....you may sign up for all of them, or just the one you are most interested in.

December Share is 1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon (see page 173)

January Share is 3/8" Stitched Satin In Color Ribbon (see page 172)

February Share is 3/8" Taffeta (see page 173)

Many of you asked for an Embellishment Share (brads, buttons and trinkets) (see page 174/175) and I'll do that in January as well.

Right now, I am taking sign ups for December's Share:

One share is $11.55 (and you may sign up for more than one) shipping and tax is included. You will receive 2 yards of EACH color of our new stitched grosgrain ribbon. I do all the ordering, packaging and delivering....we do NOT meet for these shares. Just sign up and have your $ in by December 10th! You may pay cash, check or via Paypal for a $1.00 fee. If you are long distance, you can still play along....just add $2.00 for shipping !



You will receive 2 yards of Basic Gray, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Night of Navy, Pacific Point, Pretty in Pink, Real Red, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White and Wild Wasabi.










 

No comments: