Saturday, November 3, 2012

Sell a Stamp Spooktacular

As you know, Stampin' Up! challenged us with this 24 hour special on Monday, October 29th.  It was a perfect storm....literally......in the midst of a hurricane, demonstrators kept putting in orders for stamps left and right!

I know, I personally sold 61 stamps!  It helped that they were discounted 15%, it helped that I had just had my stamp a stack, it helped that I held on to stamp club an extra week, it helped that you all were planning on your sets for Christmas, it helped that Stampin' Up! started selling single stamps....see what I mean.....a perfect storm!

They were very kind and did offer an extra 3 days for those east coasters who were affected by Sandy.

Needless to say, they provided stats today so we know how we did.  On average, SU sells 14,000 stamps per day.  That's a lot more than I had thought.  But, on Monday, we sold 193,000!  Now, that's some serious rubbah!

Thank you everyone who supported me.  Your goodies are arriving soon! 
Enjoy

And to thank you, let's give away some blog candy!  My prize basket is brimming, so email me, leave a message here or on facebook and let me know what you did while Sandy was blowing around here.  Did you read, did you stamp, did you eat everything out of the fridge since you had no power?   I know that we just stayed low and waited to see if we'd maintain power- we played games and watched movies and were thankful that we were not affected much at all. 

I'll pick a weiner on Monday...and you can come take a trip through the prize vault! (or I will pick for you if you are not local)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I did a bit of nurturing those that were housebound here with me - homemade vegetable soup, pecan pie, for starters. Then off to the stamp room to work on those Christmas cards. Nothing like some unplanned time off from work to jump start the Christmas rush.

Anonymous said...

I worked, but then when I came home I just watched it rain, we didn't have any problems where I live.

Teresa Wolfe