Monday, November 19, 2012

Black Friday Virtual Shopping Special


It's that time again!  Thanksgiving is almost here which means my yearly Black Friday special is just around the corner!  Shop in your jammies, with your coffee and avoid the crowds....just shop online at my website or email me with your order.  EVERYONE wins a prize! 
 
Don't forget to check out our ONLINE EXTRAVAGANZA!  We are having a HUGE sale all this week!
To see this sal:  CLICK HERE
 
 
 
 
BLACK FRIDAY VIRTUAL SHOPPING TRIP!

 

Why fight all the traffic, crowds and rude shoppers on Black Friday?  Just shop from home with Stampin’ Up! and me!

 

I will be hosting a virtual shopping trip for you, my wonderful customers!  Shop from the comfort of your own home, all you need to do is e-mail your order to me! 

 

**if orders reach $150, I will raffle the hostess benefits!  You could win your own shopping trip!

 

 

**Each order receives 1 raffle ticket

**Each $30.00 order (before shipping/tax) will earn you FREE Goodies and 1 extra raffle ticket

 

 

BE SURE TO CHECK OUT OUR ONLINE EXTRAVAGANZA ON MY WEBSITE FOR INCREDIBLE SPECIALS!  We are running a HUGE sale!!! 

 

 

(MAKE OUT YOUR WISH LIST AND SHARE IT WITH YOUR LOVED ONES!  THEY CAN EMAIL ME TOO WITH GIFT PURCHASES FOR YOU!)

 

WHEN:  Friday, November 23, 2012

TIME:  7am-7pm


 

 

In your email- please be sure to include item number and description of items- the online catalog may be viewed on my website at www.jodybrechbill.stampinup.net.  Online orders DO count, when you order via my website I receive email notification.  I’ll let you know what you qualified for.

 

FREE GOODIES: (orders must be $30 or more to qualify)

1st email- free pack of basic rhinestones and 2 extra tickets

2nd email- free pack of stampin’ dimensionals

3rd email- free spool of primrose petals ribbon

4th email- free stripes embossing folder

5th email- free package vintage trinkets and 2 extra tickets

6th email- free spool of natural cotton ribbon

7th email- free gumball green embossing powder

8th email- free package of glimmer brads

9th email- free package of  cherry cobbler bakers twine

10th email- free package of basic pearls and 2 extra tickets

 

**Once 10 emails are received, we will start over from the beginning**

 

Due to the nature of this special, I can not accept credit cards.  Cash or checks only.  Orders will be shipped to me and I’ll deliver.  Items WILL be here in time for the holidays.

No comments: