Friday, June 1, 2012

IT'S TIME...IT'S TIME!

Well....the day we've all been waiting for has arrived.  Our new 2012-2013 catalog has gone live!!  WooHoo!  I have been pouring over it for a week and preparing to place my first big order.  Have to replace all that retired stuff with fun, fresh, fabulous items!


If you do not have your very own copy to highlight, page through, cover in post it notes or fall asleep with, then you are missing out!  There are 2 ways to obtain your very own copy:  either purchase one from me for $5.00 OR you can host your very own Stampin' Up! party and get one free.....and speaking of your very own party:

We're coming through again with a fantastic HOSTESS only special because.........

from now until July 31st, when your party reaches $450, you earn and additional $50.00 in FREE goodies!  So......you would receive $65.00 plus $50.00 in free products of your choice AND 1 item of your choice for 1/2 price!  Awesome!  Now is the time to book your party today, just contact me....I know a great demonstrator who would love to get together with you and your friends.   If you are a stamp club hostess in June or July, you could gather some family and friends have have your own party....add that to your stamp club and....you may just have some extra freebies coming your way!

Now.....as if that wasn't enough.  Ever consider doing what I do?  I am not afraid to tell you that I made $10,000 last year.....just from doing what I love!  I also just earned a free vacation for my husband and I- totally paid for by Stampin' Up!  Not to mention the discount I receive on my supplies and all the free bonuses that SU offers. 

If you've ever thought about it.......now is a great time to join!  Not only is our fabulous kit available for $99.00 (which contains $125.00 in products) but when you join before the end of June- you'll earn almost $50 from the Patio Party Suite.  Choose from  The Make a Cake stamp set in clear or wood, Patio Party Designer Paper and The Patio Party Collection DVD. 


Contact me today for more information.  You can sign up on my website and BOOM....your a demonstrator by the end of the day!  You can go on to the demo site and start right up!  Hurry because this special only lasts a month...and with our June/July hostess special, you'll have no trouble getting folks to have a party when you tell them about the extra FREE items they will earn.

No comments: