Thursday, June 14, 2012

I'm in LOVE!

So, I've been hearing about these "dauber" cases....everyone has been talking them up all over town and I wasn't sure what the buzz was all about.  I broke down and bought one and it sat in my stamp room.  Then, over the weekend, I thought...well, I guess I better put this sucker to good use.


Here is what it looks like on the outside:



Pretty unassuming, huh?  Cute little plastic case.....again......what's the deal?  Why all the "ooohhhing" and "aaahhhing?


Well, when you open this puppy up:



 Oh yes....the heavens open and the angels sing!!!  A place for everything and everything in its place!!!  I love me some organization and this is perfection....a dauber for every color!  No more wondering if it's used or just stained and no more CLEANING of every dauber.  Just pull out the one you need, use it and put it back!  Easy peesy lemon squeezy!!!   I love it!


A close up of the lid.....in case you aren't sure where each color is to go....a handy dandy little chart to let you know (thanks to a fellow demo who gave me the template).  Isn't this the greatest?  Now, I will say, it was a bit pricey by the time I bought the case/daubers/shipping/handling.....but I have been using it every day and each time I just daub....and put away!  No longer do I have wet daubers lining my kitchen sink waiting to dry!  Woohoo.......


I am thinking of offering this as a "perk" for you all..cuz I loves ya.  I'm planning on offering one of two things:  either the case straight up.....you take it from there.  Or the fully complete, decorated, full of daubers case with chart...ready to pick up and start using.   You don't have to do a thang.   Be on the look out for info soon. 


No comments: