Saturday, June 2, 2012

Sneaky Peeky Day

Good Day Stampers!
Today is a fun day for us demos....it's sneak peek day!  We get to see the new in colors, a few hostess sets, a few new stamps and accessories and we get to BUY them....or in some cases, earn them for free (which is  me....and it's all thanks to YOU!)

So, I can't "show" you the items, but I can show you projects made with them.  As soon as they arrive, I'll get to work.  

I do know that our in colors are:  Gumball Green, Midnight Muse, Primrost Petals, Raspberry Ripple and Summer Starfruit and I also wish that our ink pads were scratch n sniff!

As I'm working on ordering all my goodies today, I did want to share this with you:

It's the Occasions Mini Carryover list- these are items that are still available! 
Carry Over List- Click Here   That doesn't mean they'll be in the big catalog, but I'm sure hoping they are! 





Another great announcement today is our New Starter Kit!  It's totally customizable for whatever a new demonstrator chooses and it's only $99.00!  It has over $125 worth of stamps and accessories alone.  If you've ever thought about doing what I do, now is the time!  Let me know...we'll chat!



No comments: