Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Terrific Tool Tuesday

Today's Totally Terrific Tuesday Tool is.......our Tabletop Paper Cutter!

This cutter is $45.95.....and worth every penny.  I can say that....because mine was free (perks of being a demonstrator!) 

The Tabletop Paper Cutter is a must-have! The cutter is so precise, and it won’t fray card stock. The Tabletop paper cutter can make project preparation easier to prepare—you’ll be amazed at how much faster and easier it is.

■ Very precise, won't fray card stock
■ Has safety blade
■ Trimmer measures 17-3/8” x 7-1/8” x 2-3/4”
■ Detachable measuring arm and handle can be stored in the back storage area



So, I can personally attest to the fact that it has a safety blade.  It will NOT cut you.....I have slammed that handle down with one of my fingers in the way.  Now, it hurt....like crazy....and put a slight mark in my nail, but not one drop of blood.  Wonderful for those of us with little punks who want to do what we do. 

It also will cut a couple sheets of cardstock at a time.  I haven't done more than three.  My husband has.....and got it alot of trouble.  So, I'd say....stick with three. 

The blade also self sharpening.  Run it up and down a few times against itself and it sharpens itself.  That's pretty cool. 

I would encourage you to put this on your Santa wish......provided you aren't on the naughty list. 

No comments: