Friday, December 23, 2011

My Christmas Cards

I started working on my cards at our winter retreat at Camp Eder the first weekend of December  I was rockin' and rollin' and knocked out a good many.  As of yesterday- they were all in the mail.  I sent them out in shifts- mainly because I had to keep buying stamps!

I make many different samples, so you never know what you're gonna get!  

Here are the cards I made this year:

stamp set:  celebrate the season
colors:  whisper white, sahara sand, garden green and riding hood red taffeta ribbon



stamp set:  come to bethlehem
colors:  very vanilla and basic black, there is a rhinestone on the star, but it's hard to see.



stamp set:  come to bethlehem
colors:  whisper white, concord crush and brushed silver



stamp set:  welcome christmas
colors:  crumb cake, very vanilla and early espresso



stamp set:  welcome christmas
colors:  whisper white, basic black and cherry cobbler.  The large white piece is shimmery white and has some sparkle to it.




stamp set:  snow swirled
colors:  island indigo, shimmery white, lucky limeade and rich razzleberry.  I put a small dot of dazzling details on the center of the snowflakes.




stamp set:  contemp christmas
colors:  wisteria wonder, calypso coral, lucky limeade and whisper white




stamp set:  sounding joy
colors:  basic black, whisper white, pool party and sivler glimmer




Enjoy!

No comments: