Tuesday, December 20, 2011

500 Club

Every year, in December, I host  my 500 club.  It's an exclusive club...only hostesses who have had a $500 (or more) workshop over the year get to come.  It's invitation only....I hire a bouncer.  So, if you try to crash- you get the boot.  I'm kidding, I'm kidding! 

I like to pamper them and thank them for supporting me over the year.   I also have hostess appreciation events twice a year as well- for anyone who has hosted a party.  But, I do a little extra from my 500 Club.

This year- I had 3 make n takes ready to go:



I also had cute little favors for everyone- super cute and super easy!





Then we did our make n takes- while everyone was stamping, I picked names for doorprizes!  Everyone wins!!!


Quick and easy Christmas card using Always Artichoke, Early Espresso and Real Red



Super cute card using the laser cut doilies from Flirtatious designer paper pack and turning over to see the white.   We also used Pines and Pointsettias set. 



This one had grand plans, but turned into a dud.  It looked so easy in my Stampin' Success!  We punched a strip of Whisper White and scored every 1/4 inch.  Then we punched it using the lace ribbon punch and folded accordian style using the score marks.  We tried to turn it into a "medallion" but it didn't go so well.   I think mine turned out because I had allowed my glue to dry overnight.  Oh well....live and learn. 



Here is the wall of fame!


And of course, there is always one hostesses who wins the grand prize.  Congratulations to Brenda G who won a decorated card keeper box.  

The we had dessert and went home.  The end.   

No comments: