Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Terrific Tool Tuesday

Today, I am going to focus on one of stamping's unsung heroes.  You know him, you love him....it's none other than.....the bone folder!

He goes by many names around here.....some of which you can just imagine.  But, it is one of the tools I use everyday and never really even think about.  A funny story:  my son's class was making cards last year (both of his teachers are the scrappy/stampy/crafty type).  They brought in their goodies for the kids to use.  His teachers were impressed when he asked if they had a bone folder for him to use to fold his cards.   Thank goodness he didn't call it what we crazy ladies tend to call it!!  Now, I honestly have used many bone folders....but I LOVE ours.  It's true, it's made of genuine bone, not plastic....makes a HUGE difference.  It's nice and solid and can handle the pressure and it's polished so smooth, it just glides over the paper.  Trust me....ask me if you can try it next time your here stamping.  I forgot to put mine out for you to use. 

So, here's the deal on mr. bone folder:


The bone folder gives your handmade projects crisp, clean folds.  Use it for everything, from getting beautiful, crisp lines to distressing the edges of a card, scrapbook page or accent.

  • scores and burnishes paper
  • 6 inches long
  • made of genuine cattle bone
  • sanded smooth and polished
  • point on one end only
#102300                                                                                          $6.95

No comments: