Monday, November 28, 2011

Non Tradtional Christmas

My husband always says, "if it's not red and green, it's not Christmas."  Well...we stampers know different, don't we?  I did a swap with my demo friends and the challenge was to use non traditional colors for Christmas cards.  I hardly ever use red and green on my holiday cards so this was right up my alley!


Here is what we come up with:



Debi Calendrelli used Old Olive and Melon Mambo




Jan Revercomb used Basic Black and Silver Glimmer




Mandy Christman used Crumb Cake and Basic Black




Carol Barr used Perfect Plum and Pretty in Pink




Andrea Messenger used Blushing Bride and Concord Crush




Marissa Loht used Very Vanilla and Crumb Cake




Carole Warrenfeltz used Brushed Gold and Perfect Plum




Amy Hoffman used Pool Party, Rose Red and Pink Pirouette






Carol Henry used Very Vanilla and Crumb Cake





Heather Martin used Not Quite Navy and Basic Grey





Me!  I used Pool Party and Basic Black





Heather Forberger used Whisper White and Basic Gray


In case you've been following my sporadic 12 weeks of Christmas.....I am quitting!  Life got in the way and I just can't keep up.  I will post some ideas as they come along, but I'm taking the weekly posting off my list.  And, in case you aren't following along....I think there's, like....4 weeks to Christmas.....so get shake a tail feather!!

No comments: