Saturday, November 19, 2011

Online Extravaganza and Black Friday Event

 
 
 
 
 
 
Online Extravaganza, our annual sale to kick off the holiday shopping season, will begin Monday, November 21, 2011, and run through Wednesday, November 30, 2011.
 
Log in to my Online Store (www.jodybrechbill.stampinup.net) on Monday, November 21, to take advantage of great savings, like FREE digital downloads valued at $40 when you buy My Digital Studio Express, 60 percent off select Designer Fabrics, and 30 percent off an exclusive ribbon bundle! Sales will also be available on all order types as well. 

In addition, there will be two items on sale for 24 hours only (November 21, 12:01 AM - 11:59 PM [MT])-so you don't want to miss the first 24 hours of Online Extravaganza!  I am not sure if I am placing an order on Monday, November 21st, so feel free to order via my website or email me ASAP if you wish for me to order for you.

Of course, I am running my annual Black Friday Virtual Shopping Tour as well!

BLACK FRIDAY VIRTUAL SHOPPING TRIP!

Why fight all the traffic, crowds and rude shoppers on Black Friday?  Just shop from home with Stampin’ Up! and me!

I will be hosting a virtual shopping trip for you, my wonderful customers!  Shop from the comfort of your own home, all you need to do is e-mail your order to me! 

**if orders reach $150, I will raffle the hostess benefits!  You could win your own shopping trip!


**Each order receives 1 raffle ticket
**Each $30.00 order (before shipping/tax) will earn you FREE Goodies and 1 extra raffle ticket


BE SURE TO CHECK OUT OUR ONLINE EXTRAVAGANZA ON MY WEBSITE FOR INCREDIBLE SPECIALS! 


(MAKE OUT YOUR WISH LIST AND SHARE IT WITH YOUR LOVED ONES!  THEY CAN EMAIL ME TOO WITH GIFT PURCHASES FOR YOU!)

WHEN:  Friday, November 25. 2011
TIME:  7am-7pm


In your email- please be sure to include item number and description of items- the online catalog may be viewed on my website at www.jodybrechbill.stampinup.net
Online orders DO count....so feel free to shop via my website, I receive notification when you order, so I'll know what "number" you are (orders must be placed on Friday, November 25th)

FREE GOODIES: (orders must be $30 or more to qualify)
1st email- free pack of basic rhinestones and 2 extra tickets
2nd email- free pack of stampin’ dimensionals
3rd email- free package of mini jingle bells
4th email- free package of basic pearls
5th email- free package of hemp twine and 2 extra tickets
6th email- free container dazzling details
7th email- free pewter embossing powder
8th email- free classic ink refill
9th email- free package of bakers twine
10th email- free smooch spritz and 2 extra tickets

**Once 10 emails are received, we will start over from the beginning**

Due to the nature of this special, I can not accept credit cards.  Cash or checks only.  Orders will be shipped to me and I’ll deliver.  Items WILL be here in time for the holidays.

No comments: