Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Mini Stamp a Stack

Whew Wee.....I am way behind!  I've been cranking out the projects, but haven't found the time to post them!!!

Here we go:   I held my monthly stamp a stack in June and here are the 3 projects we made.  I won't be having one in July due to my vacation, but you can catch it again in August.  This is a great class....especially for beginners.  We make 6 cards (2 each of 3 designs).   You'll have cards for any occassion, ready to go......just sign em and send em.

stamp set:  sail away (summer mini)
ink:  early espresso
cardstock:  cherry cobbler, confetti cream, early espresso
accessories:  espresso bakers twine, baja breeze marker, pinking heart border punch, nautical designer paper (summer mini)



stamp set: fresh cuts (retired)
ink:  not quite navy, pear pizzaz
cardstock:  baja breeze, whisper white, not quite navy, pear pizzaz
accessories:  ticket corner punch, brads



stamp set:  fabulous florets, sincere salutations
ink:  basic black, melon mambo, wild wasabi
cardstock:  whisper white, wild wasabi
accessories: scallop edge border punch, black grosgrain, popdots


Enjoy!

No comments: