Wednesday, July 20, 2011

July Stamp Club

That's right.....I said it.....JULY!  What the heck?  Where has summer gone?????  Remember, when you were little, summer seemed to last for-ev-ver.  Why does it seem to fly by now?  Do my kids still enjoy the long, lazy days of summer like I did?  Or does it seem fast for them too?  And why DOES school start before Labor Day?  I don't like that....not....one....bit.

Back on track-----Here is what you missed in July:



stamp set:  sail away (summer mini...and it's ain't coming back <sniff, sniff>), teeny, tiny wishes
ink:  marina mist, not quite navy
cardstock:  whisper white, not quite navy, cherry cobbler
accessories:  clear block, word window punch, modern label punch, pop dot, nautical expedition designer paper (summer mini)

so....how did I get that distressed edging on this puppy?  Well, I used my clear block like a stamp.  Just inked it up with marina mist and stamped it on my paper- try it! It's cool.


stamp set:  smarty pants
ink:  island indigo
cardstock:  whisper white, lucky limeade, pool party, calypso coral, island indigo, wisteria wonder
accessories:  1 inch circle punch, lace ribbon border punch



stamp set:  flower fest, perfect punches
ink:  white craft, pacific point
cardstock:  whisper white, vellum cardstock
accessories:  butterfly punch, 2 3/8 scallop circle, modern label punch, rhinestones, polkadot/tulip embossing folder for mr. big, pop dots



No comments: