Thursday, July 21, 2011

Hostess Appreciation

If you are one of my hostesses.....I sure do appreciate you.  I am blessed- truly blessed.   I just had to toot my horn a bit...

1) I am going on 10 years in this stampin' biz and the people I have met, all because of a little rubber stamp and some paper, well....they've worked their way into my heart.

2) I recently received a thank you letter from Stampin' Up! congratulating me on selling $200,000 in my career.  Can you believe that?  That's some serious stamps!  And on top of that....they are giving me $2000!  Holy Schmokes!

It's all because of you....my wonderful stampers.....you are the reason I reach these milestones and I really do appreciate each and every one of you!  I am putting this money away for Convention next year.  I owe it to my business and I owe it to you to go....and bring back all the excitement and ideas.....you are worth it.   So, I'm saying it here and now....anxiety be damned.....I AM going to Salt Lake City next year!!!   I better call my doc and get some new drugs.

So......if you've hosted a workshop for me- I do like that thank a you with a special night of stamping.  It's free, it's fun and it's no strings attached....just to say:  thanks.

My January thru June hostesses came last week and here is what we made:









July thru December hostesses......your time' a coming!   And, if you hostessed a $500 (or more) workshop this year, well, you get to come to 500 club and that is a REAL Par-tay!

No comments: