Sunday, June 12, 2011

Raffle Basket Winner

Hey folks,
I am recovering from our big Norlo event...if you attended yesterday, thanks so much for coming!  I think it was a success!  And, I'm frantically trying to get things put away in my new refrigerator (we've been without for quite a few days) and clean my house up (both vacuum cleaners were broken for a few weeks) and....get ready for stamp club this coming week!  Whew!

I will be posting our items from Norlo on here sometime...so hang in there.

In the meantime, my lovely daughter drew the winner for the grand prize raffle basket and it is:  Sandy Hawkins!    Awesome Sandy....you're gonna love it!    Sandy is a customer of my downline, Mandy.  So, we'll hook up and get that basket to her so she can play with her new goodies!

No comments: