Wednesday, June 1, 2011

It's Time...

Grab your tissues and your catalog and say GOODBYE!  To see this year's Last Chancs Stamp Set list CLICK HERE

Remember, I am running my personal special:  buy 3 retiring sets get a 4th for 50% off OR purchase 4 retiring sets and get a 5th for FREE.  This special is only available through me and will be available June 1-30th.  You may place you order with me, personally or via my website at http://www.jodybrechbill.stampinup.net/






To see all the retiring accessories,   CLICK HERE


This list is updated daily and trust me.....these items sell out quick!!!!  Get them NOW and I'd suggest ordering via my website for that. 




To see all the retiring decor elements,  CLICK HERE

Stampin' Up! anticipates being able to fill all decor orders until June 30th, but they could possible run out of some of the popular ones. 


Now, don't be too sad, because I've seen some of the sneak peeks of the new in colors and the new punches and designer paper and fabric and you're....gonna......love.....them!!!!!

No comments: