Wednesday, June 8, 2011

NEW CATALOG and special offer!

my free copy of the new catalog showed up today!  I have spent the last 2 hours browsing and making a wish list a mile long! 





I technically, can show you samples I make and I'll get cracking on that soon (as soon as I'm prepared for our Norlo Kiss Em Goodbye party on Saturday) and I technically, can give you your new copy after June 20th.  So, you won't have too long to wait.


One thing I am happy to report is that our new Ronald McDonald House charity stamp set (Turtle & Co) is so adorable.  If you love frogs and turtles, you'll love this one!    And, Stampin' Up! increased their donation amount and will be giving $3.00 from the sale of each set to RMHC.  They have already given over 1 million to date!  Yeah SU!

Now, one of the most exciting things about this catalog is that our hostess awards have changed!!!!  I am so happy about this!  Not that our old ones were bad, but this gives you sooooo much more freedom!  Starting with this catalog on July 1st, when you host a workshop, you earns hostess dollars to spend anyway you'd like.

We still offer exclusive hostess sets, but instead of levels, they are assigned dollar amounts.  They are still being offered at less then what they would normally cost. 

If your workshop is $150, you earn $25.00 in hostess dollars, which you can spend on exclusive sets OR anything you want out of the catalog!  YEAH!!!!

Now, when your party reaches $400, you earn hostess dollars ($65 to be exact) AND 1 item of your choice at 50% off (how great would it be if you could get Mr. Big, the ink pad caddy or even the marker set for 50% off!!!) 

When your party reaches $500, you earn $80.00 free AND 2 items for 50% off!  AWESOME!

So, to celebrate our new hostess rewards, I am offering a brand new stamp set, called Pennant Parade to the first person who contacts me to book a party after July 1st.  C'mon, you know you want to!  You'll get your very own copy of the new catalog for FREE, a FREE stamp set and the normal hostess benefits!  Contact me today! 

No comments: