Sunday, May 8, 2011

Quarterly Meeting

I went to my upline's quarterly meeting yesterday in Thurmont, Md.  Since today is Mother's Day, I had to share my proud "mommy" moment.   We received doorprize tickets for each downline that we brought along.  I was so happy to look down my table and realize that I had SIX of my gals there!   

My upline does a fabulous job with her meetings and I am so happy to have many new local ladies who can attend with me!  I have a few girls in Maryland, West Virginia and Connecticut <waving to those girls now>  and it's hard for them to get to the meetings. 

I did receive some recognition at the event and wanted to share it with you all!  It is because of you- my wonderful customers, who support my business.  I received a few stamp sets and a set sampler of The Open Sea for my sales in February, March and April.   I was thinking about my sales during those months and realizing how blessed I am that my business continued to thrive during a time when my illness had prevented me from doing my "normal" classes and workshops.  Wow!  Stampin' Up! is truely what God has in mind for me....he continues to provide me with great customers and recruits who become great friends!

So---when I benefit from you......you will benefit from me! 

Here is what I earned at my meeting:




I happen to have these stamps already.....so let's do a special Mother's Day giveaway!  Just leave me a comment below and tell me your favorite item from the Summer Mini Catalog and your name will be entered into a drawing...where I'll be giving away each of these stamps!   Drawing will be held on Tuesday morning.  Good Luck!


I don't have this one, so I'll keep it.  But, I promise that I'll let you all use it soon!

8 comments:

Kristi S said...

Oh no I have to pick just one...I love the whole mini...hmmm..okay...I'd have to say the Sunny Fun stamp set. The children, ice cream and flip flops, oh my!! Can't wait to use that set!

Anonymous said...

My favorite from the summer mini is the new punches. I can't wait to get them and try them out.

Teresa W

Anonymous said...

I really liked several, but I perused with my son and he decided that the best stamp set was Summer Splash and I agree. It is super cute and would look great with our summer photos from the beach! ~Lesley H. (IL.)

jacob942000 said...

My favorite is the travel log set. Jacob loves when I document "our year" each year in a picture book. I am looking forward to trying one of the digi books from Stampin' Up. This set will go just great! Lori G.

Princess said...

I am not sure if this is legal but heck, I am shooting for it! I LOVE the Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch!! I really like the Sunny Fun, Summer Splash and Fish Frenzy. Fabulous Florets has become my FAVORITE flower set! I love the crisp look of it when you stamp...for some reason my husband thinks the saying is a hoot..."the earth laughs in flowers"... If I had Mr. Big I would have the Textured Impressions Embossing folder cause it is awesome...one day I will have you Mr. Big!

Anonymous said...

Well I have to agree picking one fav is hard! They are all sooo cute and fun!! If I could only choose one it would be the Flower Fest...I like how all the punches are available for it!! ~ Danielle D.

Barb D said...

Sounds like a fun way to spend Mother's Day. I think my favorite is Fabulous Florets, followed closely by Open Sea. Barb D

April said...

Well, I have to admit I can't wait to have those new 3 way punches in my hands. I don't think you can go wrong with Summer Splash...did you see how cute that turtle is??
Last but not least, Land of the Free- very simple yet very patriotic...I'm lovin' it!!
April R.