Thursday, May 19, 2011

I've got a feeling

That today's gonna be a good, good day. My nerves are getting better and I was cleared from my neurologist today and I never have to go back!  I also finished my 2010 scrapbook...totally digital.  I've raved many times on here about how much I love digital.  But, you know ANOTHER reason for loving digital.  We've been having some tornado warnings around here lately and that got me thinking....if I have to take cover in my gross basement, what do I take with me?  I mean, besides my children, I would take them.  I thought about my scrapbooks...that's all I have....it's my life in paper.  And paper doesn't hold up well to high winds and torrential downpours.  If I lost my scrapbooks, I would feel that I lost my past.  And you can't get that back.

Now, I have all my pictures on my computer, many are digitally scrapbooked and saved on 2 drives.  If I had my hard drive, all I would have to do is re print all my pages....I wouldn't have to recreate anything!  Genius!!!  I'm so in love with My Digital Studio!

So, I'll share the love with some more swap samples:








I also will share a few of my favorite pages using MDS:









No comments: