Thursday, January 3, 2013

Next Holiday......February 14th

Now that we've made it through the last 3 major holidays, it's time to star thinking about the next one coming upon us quickly!

Valentine's Day!  And we have some super cute valentine specials, just in time to start creating cards, favors, special treats for kids, teachers, co workers, family and friends!

Our first special is:

Valentine Treat Bundle and it's 20% off!  Purchase this bundle for only $5.95 (retail $7.95).  It includes our exclusive Happy Heart Single Stamp and 1 x 8 cellophane treat bags (perfect to hold those valentine m/m's!)  This sale begins today and will end on January 21st!  So act now.



Our second special is:



Sealed with Love Simple Sent Kit:  we are offering a brand new stamp set called My Little Valentine and when you purchase this set, you will receive our Sealed with Love simply sent kit for FREE!  This kit was available in our Holiday Mini and it has everything pre cut and ready to go, all you need to do is stamp, sign and send!  This set is only $9.95 and is available today through January 21st!


I know these are pretty small, so to see a larger version of the special, just CLICK HERE and you will see how cute these stamps are!

I will be placing an order when I return from Leadership Convention, so if you are interested, just email me.  Items will arrive the last week of January.  Or, as always, just order on my website and have it shipped right to your door!

Now, if you're read this far......time for a little sumthin' sumthin' for you!  Leave me a comment here, reply to this post via email or leave me a comment on facebook and tell me.....what do you do for valentine's day?  do you make treats for the kiddies classrooms, do you send cards to your loved ones, do you make your hubby some knock ya naked brownies?  How do you celebrate? 

Leave me a comment and you may win your very own Valentine Treat Bundle mentioned above!  Drawing will be held on Saturday morning....so hurry up! 


5 comments:

Patti said...

My hubs isn't one for romantic gestures. He believes Valentine's Day is so commercial, made to get men in trouble kind of day. So what he does for me is this - he stops at Sheetz on the way home from work, buys me some musical stuffed bear or live forever rose and calls it a day, lol. I always save his butt and have something ready to give the kid and my mom (when she was with us). Gotta love the man, haha

Anonymous said...

Howie sometimes forgets about V Day, but I usually have a card and gift for him. When the kids were small, I always had a treat for them. I also get a little something for my students, usually candy since it is always a safe bet. Have fun next week!
Barb D

Anonymous said...

I make a heart shaped cake with a round cake halved placed on 2sides of a square cake.Kay F

Anonymous said...

My hubby isn't into romantic stuff so we really don't celebrate valentines day. But those sets are so cute.
Teresa wolfe

Anonymous said...

We aren't into the Valentines Day thing either but I do love sending Valentines with Kenna that NO OTHER kid has!!! - Jacki Hord