Wednesday, January 30, 2013

I Heart My Hostesses!

I do, I really, really do!  My hostesses are the backbone of my business and I love em, I just love em!  Love em so much, I hold a hostess appreciation night twice a year....just for them.  It's a FREE night of stamping....and there's not much for free anymore.

It was held last week and I had some special ladies stop in to make 3 projects. 
Here is what we made:


This card uses Baja Breeze and Old Olive cardstock and some of the FREEBIES from Sale a Bration, which is going on NOW!  This is the Bloomin' Marvelous set and the Vine Street embossing folder.  Also, our striped organdy ribbon in Old Olive from the Spring Mini.  LOVE this color combo!!!


This awesome card came from my Leadership Swap in Orlando.  I loved the use of Sahara Sand, Island Indigo and Calypso Coral together.....again....with FREEBIES from Sale a Bration.  The Pretty Petites stamp set and coordinating punch....both FREE!!!!   Pair that with the Sycamore Street designer paper (another freebie) and our new butterfly punch in the Spring Mini and well.....cute overload!

What can I say....I capital L love this card!  I wanted to offer a little wow for my girlies.   This card uses the Honeycomb embossing folder from the Spring Mini (love that folder....but, where o where is our hexagon punch to go with it???)  Stampin' Up!  are you listening????  It also uses Needlepoint Border folder and the Tea for Two designer paper.  The stamp set is called Oh Hello and is also in the mini.  The gorgeous Island Indigo satin ribbon is a FREEBIE from Sale a Bration.  It comes with 3 rolls of Pool Party, Indigo and Calypso Coral....and matching buttons!  SOOOOO awesome to work with.    You can't see from this picture but the Espresso piece is embossed with the Just Thinking stamp and embossed with Espresso powder.   It was a bit of work, but worth it!


So, how on earth do you get all these FREEBIES I have listed above?  Simple....It's Sale a Bration...until March 22nd.  So, host a workshop, place an order is sign up as a demonstrator and I can make sure you're able to earn some of these items for FREE!!! 



No comments: