Sunday, October 28, 2012

Our New Ink Pads

So, back in June, we announced that all of our new ink pads would be Firm Foam Pads.  I ditched every one of my old ones for these amazing new pads.  The coverage is awesome!

One small issue is that the pads are created to store the ink in the foam of the pad and release it to your stamp.  We get better coverage, so crisp and rich....but our pads do dry out a little faster now.

I am recommending you check out this video from the home office on how to re ink them and when you order new pads, consider getting the matching refill as well.  My pads are usually in need of re-inking after a stamp club or my large stamp a stack events.  But...small price to pay for the gorgeous coverage!

And remember.....now that that ink is at the top of the pad and designed to adhere to the stamp better....light tapping is all that's required.

Enjoy!

No comments: