Thursday, October 25, 2012

Huge Happenings on Monday.....

....big.....huge!  You do NOT want to miss this!  For the first time ever, we are offering a Sell A Stamp Spooktacular!

Our goal is to sell as many stamps as we possibly can in 24 hours!  So, on Monday, October 29th......every stamp (well...almost) every stamp is going to be 15% off!!!

You heard right.....15% off!!!!  Even better....I can earn prizes based on your purchases...and when I earn prizes, you know it's gonna benefit you!  I am able to earn new products coming out in our Spring Catalog! 

Be sure to tell all your friends and family about this great special!  Sale starts at midnight (MT) and ends at 11:50pm (MT) on Monday, the 29th, but I am going to ask you to contact me with your order by 8pm- my time!  I am sure the order entry express is going to be swamped!

So, here are the details:

What is included:
all background stamps, all personalized stamps, all cookie press stamps, single image stamps**

What's not included:
hostess stamps, bundled stamps/dies, digital stamp sets

There is NO minimum to purchase....and no limit to how many you can buy!   

You can purchase online at my website and have your order shipped right to your door (www.jodybrechbill.stampinup.net)

Or, email, call or text me with your order before 8pm on Monday, October 29th and I'll submit it for you.

This is a GREAT time to check out my clearance rack on my website.  It was just updated with tons of GREAT deals.  I will combine orders and save on shipping.   


**I did mention Single Stamps.  A few weeks ago we announced that we are offering a pilot program between now and January 2nd.  We have made single stamps available from some of our favorite sets.  Well.....we just added a few moer stamps that you may purchae individually.  These are also 15% off!   They are clear mount only and come in a cello bag...not a case. 

The files to see these sets are quite large.....so I am going to link them up so you can view them via Stampin' Up's website. 

Just click on the particular links and you can see them.

SINGLE STAMPS ASSORTMENT 1

SINGLE STAMPS ASSORTMENT 2

 SINGLE STAMPS WORD PLAY

SINGLE STAMP PERFECTLY PENNED

SINGLE STAMP SEASONAL SAYINGS


If you have any questions about this special....be sure to let me know.  But, right now.....get out your catalogs and make your list and check it twice!!!

No comments: