Tuesday, September 11, 2012

WOW Wednesday

Thanks to all of you who attended Wow Wednesday last week.....I had to cancel it on the last Wednesday of the month....and thanks to you all for being so understanding.  I had the projects planned, so I thought I would do them at Mystery Monday the following week, which was held on a Tuesday due to Labor Day.....whew!

So, here is what we made:

I found this cool pop up on Pinterest....what did we do before Pinterest.  We used the Bright Blossoms set and I had to change it a bit since I didn't have 12 x12 Real Red.  It's super easy.
 



To make this cute dioramma card.....CLICK HERE


 
Love this one!  I was drawn to the Perfectly Preserved Set as soon as I saw the Holiday Mini.  This set comes bundled with a set of framelits that will cut out the pear and stem.  Love the color combo of mustard, limeade, raspberry and island indigo.  Cute card with lots of big shotting!!





I showed this cute back pack before.....I made them for Jr's teachers on the first day of school.  We made this a million years ago, but it's always good to revisit the past for some good ideas.   You can find the pattern by ........CLICKING HERE

 



No comments: