Saturday, September 8, 2012

Blog Issues

Hello Happy Stampers,
I have  been having some blog issues of late and been working on them this week.  Apparently, I have taken up all my FREE picture space on Picasa and can no longer upload pictures.  Well....I can...but I have to BUY space for 2.50 per month.  I refuse to do that.

I've been researching alternatives (and if any of you blog savvy peeps out there know a way around it, I'm happy to hear it) but, what I concluded is that I will not be posting as many random pictures as I had in the past. 

I will continue to post pictures from all my classes I've had so you can see what you missed.  And I will show samples here and there.  I'm also going to get rid of pictures I've had on here from 2011.  I think if I delete them each year, it will free up enough space for the next year and we'll be fine.  I just won't have an archive to go back to year after year.

I have deleted 2011 and found more free space.....so, I'll be posting WOW class that we had on Tuesday very soon!

Thanks for your patience!

No comments: