Thursday, July 26, 2012

Out With The Old....In With The New

I mentioned in a previous post that Stampin' Up! came out with new pads with this catalog.....and I must say- I am smitten.  I bought our new in colors in firm, foam pads....just to try out.  They are wonderful....such rich, vibrant color and the coverage- be still my heart!  So, I took a leap of faith that my annual yard sale would be a success and I invested in ALL NEW INK PADS!  <gasp>

I just finished affixing all the labels on them and my caddy is filled up and I'm ready to stamp.  I love that we have our labels back!  They are on the bottom of the pad in 4 different languages....pick the language that suits you, stick it on and your good to go!    I went with english.   But I do have to say that Murmure Marin and PFlaumenblau do have a certain ring to them.

So....that means that ALL my ink pads are in the yard sale this year!  I am going to bundle them with their re inker....so if you are missing one or two for your collection, stop by!
Yard sale at my house on Saturday, August 18th from 9am- noon and August 19th from 6-8pm.  Bring your own bag and shop till you drop!  TONS of stamping and scrapbooking items....brand new and some previously loved....at great prices! 

You are welcome to be a seller as well- if you have any brand stamping/scrapping related items you'd like to get rid of, contact me for selling details. 

Speaking of new.......My Digital Studio 2 comes out on August 1st.  You do know that August is on Wednesday, right?  Hard to think about...but true!  This is a $19.95 upload to those of you who already have it.  It contains no digital content, but over 75 new features that make it sooooo much better!  I can't wait!  If you haven't been introduced to our paper crafting software- let me know...we'll talk.

Also, our GORGEOUS Holiday Mini goes live on the 1st.  It's amazing!   So.....to get your mouth watering.....here is a sneaky peeky at what I've been doing:




No comments: