Friday, July 20, 2012

FINALLY!




I have been diligently working in my stamp room for 2 days trying to get the creativity flowing....I have a box full of new Holiday Mini goodies and need to create some set samplers to show you all this wonderful new stuff! 

While working, I pulled out my new Stampin' Scrub......I have to stop for a minute to tell you all how much I love our new version!  The old one had a few design flaws....and SU knew it.  It had even been discontinued for a little while as they worked out some problems.   I know first hand....because I own three of them and all three are broken at the hinges and the pads won't stay in the holders anymore. 

I was a bit skeptical when I saw this new one.....but, Stampin' Up! hasn't let me down yet, so I put it on my first order.  Well.......

I love it!


First of all...it just feels more durable.  It's a thicker plastic maybe?  Has metal hinges and better placement.   It's bigger- 7x7 now (great for those big background stamps).  It's still double sided with little rain drops to tell you the wet side and a little sun to tell you the dry side.  The black fiber scrub pads are more plush and do a better job cleaning those detail stamps.  The pads are still washable.....just run it under warm tap water and let dry.   And each side has little grippy feet so as your cleaning....it doesn't move on the table!

so....two thumbs up for this one!  Add it to your wish list



No comments: