Thursday, September 22, 2011

Thank a You

While my internet was down....I celebrated my 1 year blogiversary!  That's right...the queen has been bloggin' for over a year!  I told you I'd have something for you and then....bam.....no internet.  So, here it is- just for you.....a little blog candy!


I will be giving away this beautiful reuseable grocery bag to one of you lucky peoples!  All you need to do is leave me a message either here or on my facebook link.  It's that easy!  You'll all be entered into the drawing and one my punks will pull a lucky winner on Monday.  Good Luck!


Hey----don't forget to leave your name in your comment...some are posting as anonymous and I can't give ya credit if I don't know your name!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would be stylin' carrying this Stampin' Up bag at the grocery store~love it! (LH from IL. :) )

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary on your blogging. I love getting stuff from you whether its on your blog or email or facebook. Love the bag and i would put it to good use if I won it.
Teresa w

Anonymous said...

Very cute - you are always so on the ball

Mandy S.

Anonymous said...

Glad you are back on the internet! Missed your daily notes :)