Monday, September 26, 2011

Technique Swap 3 and the Winner!

Here is the third swap in my technique swap.  It's so cute....and uses Turtle and Co, our Ronald McDonald House Charity stamp set.  When you purchase this set, we donate $3.00 to RMHC.  A win win.....


This one is called Faux Alligator:

Debi Calandrelle

Use a versamark pad to cover the area of cardstock that you want texturized.  Cover wtih embossing powder (clear is used here).  Use your bone folder to "draw" lines through the embossing powder.  Uneven lines look more realistic.  Shake off the excess and heat emboss. 


And....drum roll please.....the winner of my re-useable shopping bag is:  TERESA W!  Your luck is very good lately....or maybe you are paying off my son?  Anyway- congratulations and I'll have your bag at stamp club in October.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL. I must be lucky. Thank you so much. I didn't think about bribbing I'll have to remember that for the future.