Tuesday, August 16, 2011

MIA?

I feel like I've been MIA lately. Sorry about that, but I am in Yard sale mode.  My stamping room has been overtaken by boxes and bags and bags and boxes full of stamping and scrapping stuff!  Some is brand stinkin' new and others are previously loved.

The sale starts promptly at 9am on Saturday ...that's THIS Saturday!  And is over at noon-ish.  If you want to try your luck and view the "leftovers" stop by on Sunday at 6pm to see what you were meant to have!

Here is a sneaky peaky:

cricut expression
lots of xl cricut cutting mats
spellbinders
bosskutz
cuttlebug folders and dies
creative memories older items from paper to pages, albums, stickers, pens etc.

TONS of stamps!!!!


Remember- all sales are final and cash only (checks from established customers)  I am running 2 checkout stations this year, but we appreciate your patience, it takes a lot of work to keep everyone's sales in order. 


If you wish to sell items, drop them off by August 18th with your name/asking price on EVERY item.  I can't sell it and give you credit if you don't have it marked!  Items must be picked up by August 31st. 

See you Saturday!!!

No comments: