Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Delicate Doilies

I wasn't so sure about this stamp set.  I was able to preorder a select few items from the new catalog in June and this was one of them.  Oh well, I thought.....I'll give it a try.  Darn you, Stampin' Up! for making me love your stuff so much!  I loved this set.....then I had to have the coordinating designer paper to go with it!  Then.....I got some free stamps from SU and Hello, doily was one of them!  Oh what fun!

Here is some evidence that I've been playing around:













3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love them all! (LH from IL.)

Anonymous said...

ohhhhh ahhhh.....I like them all, but I LOVE, LOVE the 2nd and 4th ones! Missing WOW tonight! :( ~Danielle

Jody B said...

The 4th one is even prettier in person. The Wisteria Wonder and Organza ribbon are so gorgeous together. It also has tiny pearls on the sentiment!