Saturday, December 25, 2010

IT'S CHRISTMAS!

Merry Christmas to all my wonderful stampers and scrappers.  I hope you are having a blessed CHRISTmas with all your loved ones.  I know it can be a crazy day at our house with farm chores, the madness of gift opening and visiting our families.....but we try to slow things down a bit and remember that "For unto us a child has been born, unto us a son is given."  Isaiah 9:6.  Happy Birthday, Jesus. 


And, here's a little gift for you:
This scrapbook wallet was a huge hit at my last class!  It uses 3 regular business sized envelopes with the ends cut off.  You can decorate and put pictures or even recipes on the inserts.  It's a really neat idea...and not just for the holidays.


I totally scrap lifted this idea and I'll give you the link below.  I always find it easier to see full color, step by step tutorials then to try and read written instructions.


 For a complete tutorial on this project, click HERE

No comments: