Friday, December 10, 2010

500 Club

Each year, I host 500 club for my hostesses who have held $500 (or more) workshops through the year.  I try to make it a special night for them to thank them for working hard and going that extra mile.  I have snacks, free make n takes, door prizes and grand prizes.  Last night was great fun and I want to give a shout out to those special ladies!
Barb D $776.20
Brenda E $526.55
Muriel T $551.90
Becky L  $1676.30
Brenda G $1001.22
Becky S $ 504.10
Patti McC $539 AND $568.85
Linda H $622.45
Trish E  $691.00
Linda I $555.35
Kristi $509.50

I appreciate all my hostesses and hold 2 appreciation events through the year, but I try to do a little extra for 500 club.  Not everyone can make it, so here are the neato burrito things we did:

This set uses Button, Button and is in the Occasions mini coming out in January.  Colors are Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery and Soft Suede.  Thanks Color Coach...wouldn't have thought about using those 3 together!  We used the scallop trim corner punch and the Birthday Bliss set.  Added a little brown button and there ya go.






Eat Chocolate?  No need to tell me twice!  This set is coming up in the Occasions mini as well.  I know you can't see it that well, but it says " All you need in life is a friend who has chocolate.....I'm that friend."    We used Chocolate Chip, Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White cardstock. 
The designer paper is Crumb Cake from the asst pack.  If you haven't seen that pack yet.....GORGEOUS!!!   The sentiment is punched out using the XL designer label punch- and yeah!  It's moving to the new mini, so we get to keep it for awhile!  Punch out 2 in chocolate chip and layer them behind the white.  Looks like a mat.   I used cherry cobbler seam binding....next to Deck the Halls paper, my favorite thing from the holiday mini.

I added a "fork bow" and .....super cute card.  If you attended my Camp Eder Retreat, you were privy to Debi C teaching us how to tie a bow with a fork.  If you weren't there...ask me sometime and I'll show you. Awesome!!

Now,  Taryn and I made a video for the next project.  It also happens to be a 12 weeks of Christmas project.

No comments: