Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Smooches for You!

Our Summer Smooches special is running right now......and here are some samples using the cute little set Bright Blossoms:



our new bright blossoms set


our new summer smooches designer paper




our new daffodil delight seam bidding- <3

Just a couple quickie samples.  If you come to class in April, I promise we'll be using this set. 

One other quick mention.....I can pre-order the new catalog on April 16th!  The cost as always, is my cost of $5.00.  If you would like to have your very own hard copy, let me know and I'll reserve one for you.  I MUST have your pre-payment before I order on the 16th, so make arrangements to get it to me.  IF YOU ARE A STAMP CLUB MEMBER, YOU WILL AUTOMATICALLY GET A COPY IN MAY.

Another great thing is that I can have a copy sent to you via Stampin Up for only 5.00, so you non locals, let me know if you'd like one set your way. 


The Retiring stamp list will be announced on April 15th and the Retiring Accessories and Decor are announced on April 25th.  Once again I am doing my own Buy and Get special:  this special is only exclusive to me!!
  Details to follow soon!

No comments: