Friday, January 7, 2011

I love my hostesses!

Twice a year, I have a hostess appreciation event....it's a night of FREE make n takes, just to thank those lovely ladies for supporting my business through the year.  No pressure, no need to order, just a fun night out.  Plus, it's a great way to ease back into the new year and get rid of the winter blah's.   This week, I hosted my July-December hostesses for 2010....and my, it was a big group!  Thank for coming girls and especially for being patient!  Especially, when my punch broke! 

Here is what we made:

This card using our Filled with Love special going on right now.  You get the set and matching pack of designer paper in Real Red and Pretty in Pink....plus a free pack of bitty buttons.   



Love this set:   Eat Chocolate. It's in the new Occasions mini.  I love it even more because I got it for free!  And I loves me some free!

I used Pink Pirouette and Basic Black on this card.  Embossed with the polkadot embossing folder on both the black and pink piece.  I also used the HUGEMONGOUS circle punch, which is back!!!

Add a little black satin ribbon and you're good to go!  Plus, you gotta love the sentiment!




 This is our mini milk carton die for Mr Big.  I really stalled on getting this, but I am sure glad I did.  I use it allot!  Here is the die cut out of Sahara Sand cardstock and stamped with the Woodgrain background...and turned into a little birdhouse.  If you put a small piece of acetate inside the container over the hole, you could fill it with something.   Like those speckly egg jelly beans....they should be stocking them at The Wal Mart now.....Easter is coming up!  And you know how The Wal Mart is....they like to have a good 6 month jump on any holiday.     

No comments: