Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Salt Lake City.....Here I Come!!!

Well ladies, I've been saying this for the last 5 years....that I AM going to convention!!!  Of course, I never made it, but tomorrow.....tomorrow is a different story!  I AM going to convention to celebrate 25 years of Stampin' Up!

My swaps are done, my boarding passes are printed and I am packing this afternoon.  I'll head out around 4am tomorrow and be home around 1am on Monday morning!  It will be a whirlwind of activity!!! 

 
I cant' wait to share what I learn with you all!  In the meantime, I may be offline here for a bit.  Not sure if I'll have time to update, but you can follow me on facebook at Jody Brechbill-Stampin' Queen!
 
Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!
 

2 comments:

Patti said...

YAY! Enjoy the fun...can't wait to see what you bring back

Patti said...
This comment has been removed by the author.