Monday, July 22, 2013

Paper Pumpkin Deal

 
If you have not signed up for Paper Pumpkin....whatcha waitin' for?  It's a special kit, just for you that arrives to  your doorstep each month!  It contains a project and everything you need to complete it (well...you may need adhesive).  Stamps, ink, paper (pre cut/pre scored) accessories etc.   Could be cards, could be scrapbooking, could be 3-d, could be home décor.....ya never know!

I LOVE when Paper Pumpkin shows up in my mailbox!  I have darn near everything needed to make cards, but the fact that all I have to do is mount my stamp....well.....I have cards within seconds!  I LOVE it way more than I thought I would!!!

So, if you aren't a member of My Paper Pumpkin Posse....now is the time to sign up!   Between now and August 31st, when you sign up, you'll receive your first TWO months for only $10.00!!!!  AND....if you are the first to sign up, you'll receive a FREE kit from me!  That's 3 kits for $20.00 (Paper Pumpkin is normally $19.95 a month!)  Plus, when you're part of MY posse....you'll receive little extra perks along the way! 

There is NO commitment.....cancel or place on hold whenever you wish!  It's as easy as that!
You better contact me today to sign up......you don't want to miss August's kit!!!!

Contact me at jodybrechbill322@gmail com OR CLICK HERE and be sure to enter PUMPKINDEAL in the promo area!

No comments: