Tuesday, July 23, 2013

FREE SHIPPING


Thanks to you, my amazing customers and friends, I earned an award for my annual sales and once again, will be taking my dairy farmer on a FREE trip to San Diego, California in September.  I have been blessed over the past 11 years.....and am so grateful to every one of you!

As a thank you.....between now and Thursday (July 25th), you may earn FREE shipping on any order over $50.00!  Hurry....I will place the order on Friday morning.  You must contact me at jodybrechbill322@gmail.com to place your order.  ONLINE ORDERS will NOT count (this is NOT a stampin up special)

So, take advantage of our buy 3 get 1 free designer paper pack special, or see what you can't live without on the Clearance Rack!!!

Thank you once again!  You all are the BEST!!!


No comments: