Thursday, August 15, 2013

NEW Photopolymer Set.....Another Thank You

I saw a sample of a card using this set in our demo magazine, Stampin' Success and I was really excited to see this new set.....I didn't dream it was photopolymer!

 
This set is called Another Thank You and is full of all kinds of "thank you's" in different sizes and fonts.  It is photopolymer, which means it's totally clear...perfect for lining up images exactly right every time.  Our stamps are super sticky, so you don't have to worry about them falling off the block.  I have been impressed with the sets I have...I think you will be too.
 
This set sells for $13.95 and you can view a full color flyer by CLICKING HERE
 
 
Another fun announcement is that our new Envelope Punch Board will be arriving soon!  We got to see it in action at Convention and I am impressed!  Super compact, super easy to use and will create over 66 different sized envelopes in seconds!  Stay tuned for more info on September 1st!
 
 
To purchase any of the items you see here, contact me at jodybrechbill322@gmail.com!
Happy Stampin'
 


post signature

No comments: